#JustAnExample is a series where I share some interesting UX / UI and smart copy for your inspiration (and my archive of references).
Asking for donations is never easy.
Well, the Canary found a nice way to phrase it.
Why is good?
- It gives perspective
- Make you realise that spend money more on dumb shit – so you might as well give them so of it
Side note: I didn’t give them any money. I didn’t even know this paper before I stumbled upon on an article that I can’t even remember what was the topic. Still, the copy used for their call-to-action is actually cool.
What is this site
I design and build stuff, and I like to share some of my thoughts about it here.
- Content Creation
- Future Society
- Geek stuff
- Hardware Hacks
- Hustle Hacks
- Internet History
- Rethinking education
- Understanding the world
- Print your shoesDecember 12, 2018 - 4:10 am
- 5 talks to get up to speed on the JAMStackNovember 20, 2018 - 11:52 am
- MongoDB Schema designNovember 17, 2018 - 4:55 am
- Open source UI Kits & themed frontend for the webOctober 17, 2018 - 8:26 am
- Install docker on debian with AnsibleSeptember 29, 2018 - 5:59 am